6.12.2013

four favorites


Going along with the beach theme for favorites this week, I've picked some of my favorite items that I own, and you'll definitely see me with at the beach come July! 

Aldo Wayfairs: I'm definitely an aviators girl, but I decided to try out wayfairs and I'm in love with these from Aldo

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray: I think sea salt sprays are great for the summer time, especially at the beach. I shared how I use this surf spray to get "beachy waves"  in a post from last summer, which you can see here

Smashbox BB Cream: I don't know how many times I can feature this stuff or how many different ways I can say that I love it. Basically, it's my face sunscreen (SPF 35),  provides a little bit of coverage, and is very lightweight. Click here for a more in-depth review. 

C. Wonder Neon Stripe Tote: Any kind of tote is necessary for packing all of your necessities for the beach. I love that this one is neutral, but still summer-y with the neon stripes. 

What are some of your essentials for the beach or a summer getaway? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...