Happy Friday everyone! I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week, it's been a sorta crazy week. Between Mardi Gras, Valentine's Day, and really not feeling great, I just haven't had the time or energy. I hope to get back to regular posts next week! Here's what my week looked like...
1. Spanishtown Mardi Gras Parade. I love this crazy parade. Good friends and good times.
2. While my family is in Disney World, I've just been living vicariously through Facebook photos and group messages. There are times when I regret not going!
3. I love finding good jewelry at Forever 21 without having to dig. I rarely go to the actual store, but I popped in one day and fell in love with this necklace.
4. My first Lent dinner on Wednesday was probably a mistake. I've been sick ever since, but I refuse to swear off Frosty's and french fries!
5. Hardly got to enjoy this beautiful Valentine's Day meal, but I couldn't have asked for a better date night at home with my man. Our third V-day cooking together and it was just perfect. :)
Have a great weekend! See more H54F posts on Lauren's blog!