Happy February, everyone! And of course... Happy Friday! Here's a glimpse of my week.
1. I don't think I've ever pre-ordered jewelry before, so I was excited to finally get this rose gold pave necklace from Derng in this week! Not even sure when I'll wear it yet, so it's just a beautiful addition to my jewelry for now.
2. I might have had a rough Saturday night, so Sunday lunch called for one of these. Don't judge my cheeseburger weakness!
3. Super Gras (Super Bowl + Mardi Gras) is in full force in NOLA. And I'm very jealous of all the Super Bowl activities my family attended yesterday, but I'm loving the pictures. I mean, is that not the cutest future New Orleans Saint you've ever seen?! Or Dallas Cowboy... I'll take either one. :)
4. I've been missing a certain Houston friend this week. Especially hearing all about her dream house she's almost finished building. I can't wait to finally make a trip and visit in the near future!
5. No fun nail polish this week. Trying to strengthen these brittle things in hopes of getting stronger, longer nails. OPI Nail Envy and Sally Hansen Maximum Growth are all I've been wearing. Not seeing any "earth-shattering" results yet, but I haven't given up hope.
How was your week? See more H54F posts on Lauren's blog!